- Experienced leadership team – with track record of discovery in Southwest USA; leveraging strong networks to access high-quality projects
- Aggressive growth through the drill bit – well-capitalised to apply modern exploration techniques to rapidly define and progress drill targets
- Flagship Golconda project – first company to consolidate historical mining district adjacent to major Cu-Mo porphyry deposit
- Four high-potential gold projects – gold mineralisation at surface suggests low-discovery cost
- Solid financial backing including substantial cornerstone investment – strongly supported by institutional and HNW mining investors plus significant management ownership
Nevada ranked #1; Arizona ranked #2 for both Overall Investment Attractiveness and Mineral Potential by The Fraser Institute, 2021: “Annual Survey of Mining Companies”. They are safe, have excellent infrastructure, an abundance of skilled labour, and known to be rich, well-endowed minerally. Projects benefit from being predominantly on private land (much less common for mining in the US).
Strong team and board. Well known mining names with decades of in country experience. With that comes deep connections that can be leveraged. There is strong backing from prominent investors.
- Deep experience in the gold sector
- Decades of local experience & connections
- Skills to identify standout projects and new opportunities
Over 225 million ounces of gold produced. Surrounded by multiple million ounce mines. The relatively under-explored Walker Lane Trend stands out with exceptional high-grades and growing reserves. Gold 50's under explored assets are in the middle of this endowed area.
Golconda in Arizona is an advanced gold and silver project with +1 million ounce potential.
Nevada produced 5.6Moz of gold in 2018, ~5% of the world’s gold production - Nevada Bureau of Mines, “The Nevada Mineral Industry 2018”.